Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hey, did I just hear something about Michael Jackson?



 Hey, sorry to bother you, but did I just hear you say something about Michael Jackson? The King of Pop? The fact that you mentioned him means he must have resurfaced in the news recently. I was just thinking to myself, I haven't heard anything about that guy since his last NAMBLA incident. What a weirdo, but man could he dance! The Moonwalk- remember that? How did he manage to walk backwards while looking like he should be walking forwards? Crazy!
Didn't he move to Bahrain, or something like that, to get away from all the paparazzi and kids' families who wanted to sue him? Was that before or after he dangled his little kid over the balcony in Germany? Those Germans- they didn't even think that was fucked up! I wonder if Hasselhoff could get away with that, probably could. 
Man, Michael Jackson. Nutjob. But you were saying something about him, that he did something, or what? Because I don't think anything Wacko Jacko would do could surprise me anymore. He could buy a seat on the next Russian Spaceship and jump out the door Moonwalking his way through the International Space Station and it wouldn't faze me.
But, sorry, I keep running on here, what were you saying about him? He died? Who died? Michael Jackson died? Really? Michael Jackson. Dead. For real? 
Huh. 

No comments: